Unic Services (UK) Limited is a private company, with its registered address at 115 Ampleforth Road, London, SE2 9BG.
The company’s sphere is on small and medium-sized jobs and project across various industries.
Unic’s direction and behaviour are governed by ethical values. Ethical business has always been in the company’s ‘DNA’.
The company’s structure is set up to provide first-rate service, achieve strategic objectives, maintain a strong service regime, develop integrated service package and solutions, secure business in key markets, and build convivial customer relationship.
- Concierge and Housing Management;
- Cleaning & Janitorial;
- Private Security Services;
- Procurement and Supplies;
- Haulage and the Supply of HGV Drivers; and
- Supply of Labour to the Railway Industry.
Culture and Values
- Doing the right thing – At Unic, doing the right thing entails acting with integrity, patience, respect; and doing what is safe and sustainable.
- Entrepreneurial culture – The Company is passionate about creativity and innovation. Unic will always encourage new ideas and embrace change by taking measured risks.
- Excellence in service delivery – Delivering first-rate service; essentially, exceeding the expectations of clients, partners, and others working with the company.
- Believing in people – Promoting teamwork; and investing in staff training and development.
Udeinya Onovo is the Director, Chief Executive Officer. Mr Onovo has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy and Master of Science degree in International Relations, with experience in administration, banking, facilities management, support service, oil and gas, private security service, social work, marketing, business strategizing, research, development. He’s married and has children.
At the strategic level, the CEO is monitoring business, investment and performance across all service line. At the operational level, a member of the management team is overseeing affairs.
Unic’s personnel are top-notch, executing their work in accord with the law and in conformity with standards of business practice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline: +44 203 370 5954
- Mobile: +44 785 3861467.